Website Design for Nonprofit's
Our website features include:
- A powerful, intuitive website with responsive themes (the website automatically adjust to the correct size for mobile devices)
- Each website will be unique so we can discuss your needs and requirements and develop the website to suit those
- The designs are flexible so they can grow with your charity
- Seamlessly integrates to your social media profile
- Fully SEO optimized
- Ability to embed you tube videos
- Ability to accept donations (once off or recurring), issue pdf receipts and collecting all data
- Easy for our staff to update or add content
- Unlimited web support and training if you request
Keeping up with change nowadays means Nonprofits are required to have a website. It is no longer a “nice to have feature” it is vital. When finding out about a new service, product or non-profit organisation the first thing any potential customer is likely to do is jump online and have a look what is there. In simple terms, the more engaging your website, the more likely you will be able inspire people to give money, attend events, and support your organization.
However, just like social media, having a nice looking website is no longer enough. A website needs to be organised to capture your visitor’s information. Collecting email addresses (of members from your target audience) is crucial in order to nurture the lead until they are ready to donate or contribute.
This nurturing process is a great way to build a relationship with your target audience. This means that when your potential customer is ready, you will be in the front of their minds. Until they are ready, a website provides to perfect tool for sharing and letting your potential customers spread your message.
Your website provides more in depth information and provides you with the opportunity to tell stories with pictures which enables you to win the hearts and minds of your followers. They can also be used to explain concepts such as how a small recurring monthly donation can lead to a large change in people’s lives. Once this message has been put across your website then facilitates this payment with the customer at the time so they don’t have to leave your website and come back later.
We understand this can be complicated such as how do capture the visitors information and how do you nurture your potential customers? Well don’t worry, we can work with you to create the unique solution you need and we will happily provide training wherever you request it. (By the way, the capturing details and nurturing leads is called a funnel, but we can discuss this in more detail later).
All our websites are developed on WordPress (just like 20% of all the sites on the internet) so we can provide ongoing support or if you would prefer you can take over or hand it to another agency.