It's not just for selfies
Social Media is not just about keeping up-to-date with friends and family. It is about establishing your brand, spreading awareness and increasing donations and volunteers. It lets you engage your customers and gets them to take action and joining your community, whether that be donating, volunteering, or joining your cause on social media. It is about proactively managing your online presence and then using analytics do keep up to date and growing with your customers. .
In 2016 in America 87% of people aged between 18 – 32 donated to charity and of this same group 47% volunteered in the month prior to the survey. The main reason? They want to feel like they are investing in a social movement, not just writing a check and disregarding other ways to help charitable organizations, like social shares and spreading awareness.
Research shows that around 80% of social media users are less than 44 years old. What this means is that a large portion of the people you want to reach are actively on Facebook, you tube and Twitter.
How does this benefit you? By reaching a wider audience you can engage new and existing donors and volunteers and get them to take action. It also and provide a space for you volunteers and donors to tell their story (and spread your brand).
We've got you covered
- Facebook, Twitter and YouTube account creation
- Consistent designs for all your touch points (website, Facebook, twitter, you tube). Whenever anyone sees any of your online information – they see a consistent logo, design, layout, colors and information building brand awareness and ensuring that they will remember.
- Posting regular relevant and engaging content for followers to share and spread your word
- Generating likes and followers
- Providing a regular analysis of your followers and you social media posts
- Reply to comments in a timely manner (we recommend you handle these)
- Promoting campaigns
- Recognizing and acknowledging staff and volunteers
- Joining groups
However, like a website, just having a presence on Social Media is not sufficient. To be successful you need to post regularly and ensure that it is high quality, relevant and interesting so your followers will be motivated to share it.